Foreign residents may obtain employment, providing that they have a valid work visa and purpose of entry. Marriage immigrants with either the F-6 or the F-21 visa are permitted to work without a work visa. For more information regarding eligibility and visa categories, call to 1345 or visit the

Support Center Bulletin Boards Recruitment

Recruitment information for foreigners, including married immigrants, can be acquired from a nearby Job Center, Employment Information Center, Vocational Education Institution for Women, Support Center for Foreign Workers, or Multicultural Family Support Center.

The Internet
The Internet
Employment Permit System
Recruitment and Employment Site
Vocation Education Institution for Women
Daejeon Job Support Center