Living in Daejeon

Police Station

Police Station (☎112)

If you are the victim of fraud, assault, robbery, or you are in a traffic accident, you may report it to the police at a local police station, or call 112.
If you use a public phone, press the red emergency call button and dial 112. You may also use your landline or mobile phone by dialing the same