Living in Daejeon



Foreign residents may obtain employment, providing that they have a valid work visa. Marriage migrants with either the F-1-3 or the F-2-1 visa are permitted to work without a work visa. For more information regarding eligibility and visa categories, visit, or call ☎1345.

Support Center Bulletin BoardsRecruitment advertisements are often posted on the bulletin boards of the women labor center, the foreign labor support center, or the multi-cultural family support center.

The Internet

The Internet has many websites that advertise for jobs.

Job search website for foreign residents
Korea job search websites
Job search websites for native English instructor